These gaskets can wear with time and usage, and can sometimes go missing. Why toss your whole fermenter if the only bad part is the gasket? Just get this replacement gasket and keep fermenting for years to come!
Tank Size Reference
Marchisio labels their gaskets by the diameter of the tank they were designed to work with; not the diameter of the lid. This leads to the stated size (i.e. 500mm) being bigger than the lid it wraps around. To make things a bit easier, we've created a reference list below that maps the Marchisio tank to the gasket size it is designed to work with.
TANK ---> GASKET
- 50L & 100L (tall) ---> 400mm
- 100L (wide) & 200L (tall) ---> 500mm
- 200L (wide), 250L, 300L, 400L (tall) ---> 650mm
- 400L (wide), 500L, 600L, 700L ---> 800mm
- 750L, 1000L, 1500L, 2000L ---> 1000mm
- 1600L, 2150L, 2500L, 2800L, 3400L ---> 12000mm