No more hauling bulky CO2 tanks to every party you want to serve beer at! This mini CO2 regulator is a high quality regulator for use with kegs on the go. It works with 5/8 in. UNF threaded 74 gram CO2 bulbs. It features a 1/4 in. flared MFL fitting that you can attach a gas ball or pin lock disconnect that can be used on your home brew kegs. It can also be affixed to a 1/4" tailpiece on the gas side of a sanke coupler for use on commercial style kegs. One CO2 bulb will usually push through 1.5 to 2 - 1/6 barrel (5 gallon) kegs, or about half of a standard commercial 15 gallon keg. Keep an exact pressure applied to the keg with this mini-regulator, which can regulate pressures from 0 to 30 PSI. Be the hit of the party without hauling a bunch of bulky equipment around with this mini CO2 regulator!
NOTE: This mini regulator is the regulator only, and does not come with a CO2 bulb, disconnect or tailpiece.
- Solid construction!
- 0-30 PSI mini regulator allows you to keep an exact pressure on your keg.
- One 74 gram CO2 bulb works on 1.5 to 2 - 5 gallon kegs, or about half of a 15 gallon keg.
- Allows you to serve beer without a big CO2 cylinder and bulky regulator!
- Use with 5/8 in. UNF threaded CO2 bulbs
- Includes a 1/4 in. flared MFL connection
- Mini regulator range: 0-30 PSI