Purported to be from one of the oldest traditional breweries in Munich, Bayern lager yeast is a great all-around choice for your lagers! It has a wide temperature range and stay crips and clean throughout this range. It produces low levels of both diacetyl and sulfer, with good flocculation characteristics. A great all-around strain for all your lagers!
Each pack now contains 150 mL of yeast slurry to enhance the brewer's experience!
- Expect shorter lag phases
- Experience better performance in lower nutrient conditions or inadequate oxygenation
- Reduce off flavors or stalled fermentations from under pitching
- Maintain the same dose of nutrients you've used in the past
- Brew 5 gal (19 L) up to 1.070 OG
ICE PACK INCLUDED
We include complimentary ice packs with ALL liquid yeast orders (if required), but cannot guarantee that the ice packs will stay cold during transit, and thus the yeast can potentially be exposed to hot temperatures. We highly recommend ordering dry yeast during the hot summer months or if you are ordering from a warmer climate. Many times during the winter an ice pack is not needed so we make the determination based on current temperatures and the destination!
|Temperature Range: ||51 - 62F|
|Cell Count: ||150mL of yeast slurry, good for 5 gal (19L) up to 1.070 OG|
|Attenuation: ||72 - 76%|
|Alcohol Tolerance: ||9%|