A dirty electrode on your pH meter is the most common reason for innacurate readings. It can cause the meter to be improperly calibrated and thus take readings that are off, or just plain wrong. If your probe is dirty, it may give inaccurate readings even as it reads correctly during calibration. The solution? HI 7061 Electrode Cleaning Solution from Hanna Instruments! This specially-formulated cleaning solution is a breeze to use, and can keep the probe on your pH pen or meter clean and accurate! Simply immerse the probe in the solution for 15 to 20 minutes. This will dissolve any mineral deposits or other film that may develop on the surface of the probe. Cleaning in this manner will also ensure that the junction is not clogged. Keep your pH meter clean with this special formula from Hanna Instruments!
- Keeps your electrode clean, preventing inaccurate readings
- Manufactured for general cleaning purposes
- Will help keep your pH meter reading accurately
- Electrode Cleaning Solution
- Volume: 230 mL
- General Cleaning Applications