PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently on a 1 to 2 week lead time from the manufacturer, from whom these are dropshipped.
Elevate your brewing with the CF10 Stainless Steel Conical Unitank from Spike Brewing! This 14 gallon total capacity stainless steel conical fermenter is loaded with features at a very reasonable price point. A pressure-capable conical fermenter, this unit has a working pressure of 15 psi and can be used as a bright tank, and can handle pressurized transfers. With tri-clamp fittings for the bottom dump, racking port, sample valve, thermowell and lid top port, you will be fermenting just like the pros in no time! What's more, with the addition of the TC100 Temperature Control System, you can keep your fermenting temperatures stable, creating consistent beers just like you want, every single time!
- 304 stainless steel; 1.2mm (18ga)
- All sanitary welded ports (no-weldless fittings)
- Designed for 5 to 10gal batches - 14gal total capacity
- 15psi working pressure (always use a 15psi pressure relief valve)
- Can be used for pressure transfers or as a brite tank
- Etched volume markings
- 17 in. wide by 35 in. tall
- Fully polished finish
- 4 in. TC modular top port - Allows for hop additions, temp control coil, top sight glass, etc
- 1.5 in. TC port - Use with blow off or air lock, blow off cane, pressure transfer, CIP ball, etc
- Stainless band clamp for attaching the lid - Completely removable lid for easy cleaning
- Huge 2 in. TC bottom dump with butterfly valves (no more stuck yeast dumps)
- 1.5 in. TC racking port with butterfly valve
- 1.5 in. TC sample valve (for taking gravity readings)
- 1.5 in. TC thermowell with 3 in. dial thermometer
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.