PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently on backorder from the manufacturer, and is expected to be back in stock in November. Order now to ensure yours once the item is back in stock.
Reap the benefits of fermenting under pressure in a pressure-capable fermenter! Pressurized fermentation is a great option for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature, without the hassle of temperature control. And you'll complete your fermentations faster and easier than traditional fermentation methods. What's more, you can even capture carbonation for naturally carbonated beers! The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose built for homebrewers to control your pressures with exacting precision. Research by Blichmann Engineering™ and White Labs shows significant reduction of esters (fruity flavors found in most ales) and low levels of diacetyl, by fermenting under pressure. Start fermenting under pressure easily with the Blichmann Spunding Valve!
- Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low ester, lager-like beers.
- Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi, and superb pressure stability.
- Suitable for vessels up to 42 gal (1BBL batch size).
- Perfect for naturally carbonating your beers.
- Use for counter-pressure transfers.
- Tri-Clamp model is ideal for most 1.5 in. Tri-Clamp fermentors
- Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation if desired.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.