Reap the benefits of fermenting under pressure! Pressurized fermentation is a great option for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature, without the hassle of temperature control. And you'll complete your fermentations faster and easier than traditional fermentation methods. What's more, you can even capture carbonation for naturally carbonated beers! The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose built for homebrewers to control your pressures with exacting precision. Research by Blichmann Engineering™ and White Labs shows significant reduction of esters (fruity flavors found in most ales) and low levels of diacetyl, by fermenting under pressure. Start fermenting under pressure easily with the Blichmann Spunding Valve!
- Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low ester, lager-like beers.
- Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi, and superb pressure stability.
- Suitable for vessels up to 42 gal (1BBL batch size).
- Perfect for naturally carbonating your beers.
- Use for counter-pressure transfers.
- Tri-Clamp model is ideal for most 1.5 in. Tri-Clamp fermentors
- Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation if desired.