Recirculate and sparge with this infusion mash tun recirculation manifold from SS Brewtech. This manifold is made of high quality 304 stainless steel, and has 24 holes through which wort and sparge water is evenly distributed over the top of the grain bed. Wort or water is pumped into a 3/8 in. barb on the inlet in the center of the manifold and pours evenly out of the holes, dropping evenly over the grain bed for maximum efficiency. While this is specifically designed to work as a recirculation manifold with the 10 or 20 gallon SS Brewtech Infusion Mash Tuns, it also fits and can work with the 10, 15, 20 and 30 gallon SS Brewtech kettles, and will work with a number of other kettles and mash setups as well. Recirculate and sparge effectively and efficiently with this recirculation manifold!
- Made of high quality 304 stainless steel
- Gently and evenly distributes wort over the grain bed for efficient and effective reciculation and sparging!
- 3/8 in. barb on manifold inlet.
- 24 evenly spaced holes provide the perfect flow over the grain bed!
- 12.6 in. diameter.
- Compatible with the SS Brewtech recirculation bulkhead fitting and 1/2 in FTP to 3/8 in. knurled hose barb.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.