Stop hand turning the fittings on your Blichmann BrewEasy system, and upgrade to these awesome Stainless Steel quick disconnects. This kit gives you all equipment needed to upgrade ALL the fittings on your Blichmann BrewEasy system (minus the drain tube) with quick disconnects. Just a simple snap and pull action with your hands, and these fittings come right off, with the hose intact so you can divert wort flow, or to help with easy cleanup!
In addition to this kit, you will need an additional length of high temp tubing (item no: 5637) that can reach from your chiller outlet to your Boil Kettle. We also recommend an additional hose clamp for this.
- Quick disconnect design allows to easily connect and disconnect your wort tubing
- Stainless Steel construction ensures the product will endure high temperatures AND lots of use
- Internal silicone o-rings ensure a good seal, and can withstand the temperature of your boiling wort
- Replaces ALL fittings on your BrewEasy to Quick Disconnects (minus the drain tube)!
- Includes a set of Quick Disconnets for the optional Blichmann Therminator, or other plate/counter-flow chilling devices that have female NPT threads on the Wort inlet and outlet.
Included in the Kit
- 1/2 in. FPT Stainless Male Quick Disconnect (part no: GF817) x6
- 1/2 in. Barb Stainless Female Quick Disconnect (part no: GF818) x4
- 1/2 in. MPT Stainless Female Quick Disconnect (part no: GF810) x1
- Rated to hold pressure for normal brewing applications moving liquids at 60 PSI or less.
- Internal gaskets can handle temps up to 250 F.
- Open flow design, does not feature shut-off.
- Stainless steel construction