The Super Transfer Pump from The Vintage Shop is the ultimate in wine transferring technology! This new model is quick, compact and portable, easily installing anywhere with its mountable shock-absorbing feet. It is perfect for home wine makers to save time on transferring and racking wine. Not to mention no more lifting heavy carboys! Transferring from carboy to carboy has never been faster and easier. The Super Transfer Pump is Self Priming, has an automatic shut off witch at 45 PSI and a thermally-protected motor, and has an adjustable flow rate of 1 to 3 gallons per minute. Can run continuously for 90 minutes. This new model has an updated prefilter that is easier to remove by hand (no tools required), easier to inspect when clogged and does not affect the transfer speed/rate, causes less mess when you clean the screen on the go (as the liquid remains on the prefilter body) and creates zero turbulence on the wine. Strainer made of Stainless Steel 304.
- Flow rate from 1 to 3 gallons per minute.
- Motor type AC.
- 110 Volts, 0.5 Amp, 60 Hz.
- Allows you to transfer/rack your wine, without the use of a racking cane or auto-siphon.
- Has an on/off switch with variable flow adjustment dial and a 5' electrical cord.
- It flows at a rate between 1 to 3 GPM (gallons per minute.
- BPA Free and made with Food Grade Materials.
- Pump is self-priming so plug it in, place the tubing into your vessels, and go!
- All your carboys can be on the same level when using this pump to transfer, so no more heavy lifting.
- One of the best and economical upgrades to your winery that will seriously improve your enjoyment of the hobby!
- Can run continuously for 90 minutes. Comes with a prefilter and hoses, clamps and tubing. Max liquid temp 130 deg F.