Revolutionize your understanding of fermentation conditions with the Tilt Hydrometer! This free-floating digital hydrometer allows you to continuously measure the gravity and temperature of your beer while it ferments. Simply sanitize, drop in your fermenter, download the free Tilt app, and monitor fermentation conditions on a synnced bluetooth-enabled device. Easy to use, the Tilt Hydrometer can also log data to the cloud using a free Google Sheets template or other 3rd party cloud platforms. Each tilt comes calibrated and ready to go with a pre-installed battery that lasts between 12 and 24 months depending on usage.
Please Note: If using multiple Tilt hydrometers for different batches of fermenting beer you must use a different color for each batch. The app will not read multiple hydrometers of the same color.
- Allows you to check specific gravity and temperature while fermenting without opening your fermenter
- Consistent and easy to track
- Able to send data through larger, thick-walled fermenters
- Improved sensors mean optimal operating precision
- Efficient battery system means continual operation for 12 to 24 months before battery needs to be changed.
- S.G. Range: 0.990 to 1.120
- S.G. accuracy: +/- 0.0002
- Thermometer accuracy: +/- 1 degree F (+/- 0.5 degree C)