Get started in homebrewing the best possible way, if not the ULTIMATE way, with our Ultimate Brewing Starter Kit! This kit is called our ultimate kit for a reason. It comes with all the equipment you will need to start making and bottling beer at home, doing extract with steeping grain brewing. From the 8 gallon brew pot, two glass fermenters, wort chiller, to the two cases of bottles - you'll have all you need to make great homebrew from day one. No need to come back time and again for equipment you might need for extract brewing, we've got you completely covered! All you'll need is a stove top. It also comes with our custom instructions, which will introduce you to your new equipment and explain how it can be used and maintained. This equipment can all be used in all-grain brewing as well, with the addition of a few all-grain components, such as a mash tun. Brewing, measuring, transferring, cleaning, and bottling...you'll be able to do it all with the Ultimate Brewing Starter Kit; the most complete starter brewing kit on the market for under $400!
Kit Includes the Following:
- 8 gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- High-Grade Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
- 6.5 Gallon Glass Primary Fermentor (better than a 6 gallon!), bung, and airlock
- 5 Gallon Glass Secondary Fermentor, bung, and airlock
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with spigot, tubing, and bottle filler
- Lab Thermometer & Stick-on LCD Thermometer
- Stainless Steel Spoon
- Hydrometer and Test Jar
- Auto-Siphon and Tubing
- Two Cases of 12 oz. Brown Beer Bottles
- Bottle brush and Red Baron bottle capper
- Bottle caps and priming sugar for carbonation
- Jet Carboy and Bottle Washer
- Carboy brush and Dryer
- PBW Cleaner and Star-San Sanitizer
- Instruction manual (for the two people out there that actually read the instructions)
- Brewing assistance via phone, 7 days a week from one of our trained and brew-loving staff
NOTE: Picture above may not match 100% to items listed
What Else Do I Need?
In addition to all the great equipment, we've made things easier for you and personally selected four beer kits to choose from for your first batch. They're great tasting AND easy to brew!
American Wheat: A dry, crisp, and slightly tart American wheat beer that would appeal to both craft and mass beer drinkers.
PDG Pale Ale: Like it hoppy? Then our PDG Pale Ale (that's short for Pretty Darn Good) is sure to be a hit with hop heads. Loaded with Northwest style hops, and low enough in alcohol that you can have more than one!
Classic Dry Stout: Dark, roasty, and creamy! Our Guinness Stout clone is one of our most popular kits, and is a great starting ingredient kit for those wanting to brew something a bit darker.
Dred Brown Porter: A dark, malty brown ale with caramel and chocolate notes that is nicely balanced.
You will need a heat source such as a stove to use this kit. While a gas range is preferred, an electric range will work as well. You could also try an awesome propane gas burner for ultimate heating power!