Most people think you need thousands of dollars in equipment to get started making your own wine at home. Well this Deluxe Wine Equipment Kit is proof that that popularly held belief is just not true! This kit comes with all the essential equipment you'll need to make 6 gallons of wine from home. You can make wine with grapes, grape/fruit concentrate, or even using fresh fruit from your garden. Whatever it is, this kit gets you the best basics needed to start making wine from home.
Wine Recipe Kits
This winemaking equipment kit can help you make pretty much any type of wine. It also is compatible with all the Winexpert Wine Ingredient Kits we sell. These are the perfect way to get started learning to make wine. We have several customers each year that win awards with these kits so feel confident that you are purchasing quality!
Included in the Kit
- 7.9 Gallon Primary Fermenting Bucket w/Lid
- 6 Gallon Glass Secondary Fermenter
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer to monitor your fermentation temps
- Carboy Stopper (Bung) and Airlock
- Bottle Brush
- Twin lever corker
- 30 Premium Grade corks
- Easy Clean Cleaner/Sanitizer
- Fermtech Auto-Siphon w/tubing for easy siphoning of your wine from vessel to vessel
- Bottle Filler
- Plastic Mix-Stir
PLEASE NOTE that the manufacturer has not updated the pamphlet that comes with this kit, and still lists a spoon, clamp and book in the pamphlet that are no longer included.
What Else Do I Need?
In addition to this kit, you'll need the following to get up and running making some wine:
- Ingredients: This is kind of a no-brainer, but needs to be mentioned! You can make upwards of 6 gallons of wine with this kit. You can use your own fresh ingredients, or purchase one of our Winexpert Wine Ingredient kits that are compatible with this equipment. We also offer you a suggestion of four wine kits to choose from when adding the equipment kit to your cart.
- Bottles: Making 6 gallons of wine can take upwards of 30 bottles (standard 750ml bottles). We always recommend buying at least two cases of wine bottles (24 bottles @ 750ml/bottle). If you have any excess on bottling day, just plan to have a few used and properly cleaned bottles on hand to get the overflow. Click here to see a list of all our wine bottles.