Looking for the next upgrade for your home brewery? Then look no further than our list of the best homebrew equipment upgrades.
Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets$79.99Item #: GF883
- The Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is an all-new, easy-to-use bottling device!
- Allows you to perfectly bottle beer from a forward-sealing beer faucet without CO2 loss.
- Purge bottles and headspace with CO2 to keep oxygen out, prolonging the life of your beer.
- Perfect for bottling for competitions, sending bottles home with friends, or to take on the go!
- Easy to setup and super easy clean.
- EVERY SINGLE UNIT IS TESTED after they come off the factory line, so you can be assured yours will work when it arrives at your door!
Anvil Foundry All-Grain Brewing System with Pump Recirculation Kit - 10.5 Gallon$538.99Item #: ANV-FOUNDRY-10-R
- The most complete turnkey all-grain brewing system on the market for the best price
- 10.5 Gallon vessel size makes it perfect for 5 gallon homebrew batches
- Runs off standard 110/120v power so you can use it practically anywhere
- Built-in control panel lets you set and automatically maintain target mash temps within +/- 1 degree
- Double wall insulation helps get a better boil and to maintain mash temps without the need for a neoprene jacket
- Included pump kit allows you to recirculate your wort during the mash for improved efficiency and clearer wort
7.5 Gallon Anvil Bucket Fermentor$169.99Item #: ANV-FV-7-5GAL
- A 7.5 gallon bucket fermentor, made of 304 stainless steel.
- Coned bottom, rotating racking arm, and embossed level markings help you to get the most out of your fermentation.
- Incredible durability and functionality at a great pice point!
Spike Brewing CF5 Conical Unitank, 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter$600.99Item #: CF1000
A stainless steel, pressure-capable 7 gallon total capacity conical fermenter with loads of features from Spike Brewing!
Spike Brewing Flex+ 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Fermenter with Butterfly Valve$415.99Item #: FLEX1012
A versatile pressure-capable stainless steel with numerous options from Spike Brewing!
Blichmann RipTide Brewing Pump with NPT Fittings and Carbon Fiber Dry Run Protection$229.99Item #: GF690
- Tri-Clamp head makes for easy removal and cleaning
- Integrated patent pending linear flow valve for output flow control
- On/Off switch for easy control
- Pull tab bleeder valve for easy purging of air
- SUPER quiet!
Pumpzilla Brewing Pump with Stainless Steel Head$89.99Item #: GF866
- Affordable and durable hot wort brewing pump, featuring a stainless steel head
- Can handle liquids up to 100C / 212F degrees
- Moves up to 5 gallons per minute
- Easy to disassemble head for cleaning
Ball Lock Kegging System w/Used Keg and Aluminum CO2 Tank$249.99Item #: GF470B
Everything you need to keg and dispense beer at home! Our basic ball lock kegging system comes with a used Cornelius (Corny) keg and CO2 tank, TapRite dual gauge regulator, liquid and gas lines with disconnects, and a basic picnic faucet for dispensing. All you need to provide is the refrigerator and the homebrew! NOTE: For shipping orders you must choose the NONE for the CO2 Fill option.
Taprite Dual Gauge Regulator with Adjustment Knob$79.99Item #: 03C09-102
- High quality regulator from Taprite that's built to last!
- Connects to standard CO2 tanks
- Includes shut-off valve w/hose barb to connect your gas line to
- Adjustment knob allows for easy pressure adjustments, and locks into place!
Enolmatic Automatic Wine Bottle Filler$364.99Item #: GF640
- An adjustable, vacuum-pump driven wine bottle filler that fills bottles automatically!
- Evacuates most oxygen during filling and can fill bottles of almost any size!
- No need to lug heavy carboys around, the vacuum pump pulls wine from the carboy and into the bottle!
- Can bottle up to 200 bottles of wine per hour!
Spike Brewing Oxygenation Kit$85.99–$165.99Item #: SPIKEO2KIT
An oxygenation kit specifically designed for homebrewing. Oxygenate your wort easily and conveniently with a precise amount of oxygen rather than leaving it to chance.
Vacuum Pump & Degassing Kit, Blichmann Engineering$259.99Item #: WEDG
PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently on backorder from the manufacturer. Order now to ensure yours once the item is back in stock.
Degas your wine completely and efficiently with the WineEasy Degassing Kit from Blichmann Engineering!