Kombucha is delicious, healthy for you, and is SUPER simple to make. If you are already a beer/wine maker, then Kombucha is an easy and natural next step in your fermentation world. We've teamed up with a local company called Kombucha Artisan to supply you with the best Kombucha making equipment and ingredients. The result is some of the most delicious tasting Kombucha we've tried!
About Kombucha Artisan
Kombucha Artisan believes in a world free of sugary soda, and one where your desire to be healthy doesn't have to limit your need for deliciousness. Kombucha is the answer! It's good for you, great tasting, and is really easy to make. Kombucha Artisan also likes to support local artisans, that's why they source everything possible from local manufactures and artisans like Circle City Kombucha for SCOBY's and Nelson's Tea for the specialty tea blend. Love local, support local!
Kombucha Brewing Starter KitItem #: KBA1001
Everything you need to make healthy, great tasting Kombucha from home, including the equipment, ingredients, and the Kombucha culture. Just add sugar.$44.99
Specialty Kombucha Tea Blend - 1 oz.Item #: KBA005-1
- Custom blend of Black, White, and Green teas made especially for brewing Kombucha
- Enough tea for up to three, 1/2 gallon batches of Kombucha
- Tastes great by itself too as a hot tea blend :)
Kombucha pH Test Strips - 45 ct.Item #: KBA002-1
- Helps you to take pH readings from your Kombucha brew
- Speciflally designed for use with Kombucha
- Included color coded key is easy to read
Cotton Covers for Kombucha Fermenting Jar - 3 PackItem #: KBA001-1
- Made of 90 Grade unbleached cotton
- Perfect for covering your Kombucha jar to allow CO2 to escape during fermentation, while keeping harmful microbes and other nasties (we're talking to you, Fruit Flies) out of your ferment
- Includes rubber band for tying cloth down
EZ Cap Bottles, Clear (Case of 12)Item #: EZ-CAP-CLEAR
Clear bottles with a grolsch-style cap that create an airtight seal! Comes 12 to a case and available in 16 oz. or 32 oz. bottle sizes.$29.99–$39.99
Stick-On Dual Scale ThermometerItem #: TK1000
Stick on thermometer for your carboy or fermenting bucket.$2.49
Stainless Steel Hop Ball with 3 in. ChainItem #: 5009
- Stainless steel construction with chain
- Perfect for hops, spices and more!
Fresh Kombucha SCOBY with Starter LiquidItem #: KBA003
- SCOBY's are ready to pitch into a new or existing batch of Kombucha.
- 6 oz. of starter liquid is the perfect amount for a new 1/2 gallon batch, or for adding to an existing larger batch
- Grown and packaged here in Indiana by Cirlce City Kombucha