This 8 gallons brew kettle is the perfect starting pot for beginning brewers! Stainless steel is inert, and generally the preferred metal for beermaking due to low reactivity and superior cleaning capabilities. This kettle can be used as a primary boil kettle in a full boil beer of 5 gallons or less, and is ideal for heating up sparge water for most all-grain batches of 5 gallons or less. It has internal markings between 1 and 7 gallons, with additinal half and quarter gallon markings. An economical way to go for both full boils and sparging!
Perfect for: Full wort boil for a 5 gallon batch (boils up to 6.5 gallons of wort), and smaller partial mash or brew-in-a-bag systems.
- Great for use on gas stove tops, or high-powered propane burners
- Internal graduated level guides, let you know your water level at all times
- Includes stainless steel domed lid
- Handles on the sides of the pot allow for easy lifting
- Stainless steel construction is built to last and makes for easy cleaning
- Perfect for malt extract home brewing!
- Construction: Stainless Steel - 0.8 mm/20 gauge
- Kettle Dimensions: 12.5 x 17-inches (W x H)