Anvil Brewing Equipment gets everything right with there Forge burner! Designed specifically for brewing, this high performance burner can operate at 7 in. and 16 in. heights and has an option for 24 in. leg extensions (sold separately). Fast, efficient, quiet and powerful, this burner includes a rust-free precision cast aluminum manifold, ultra-high temperature coating, and patent-pending integral heat shield to keep your components safe! Flame control is easy with the power control knob on the front of the burner. Supporting kettles up to 20 gallons in size, this has all the features that you will need, in a single awesome burner!
NOTE: This burner was designed to work with propane gas only! The burner comes with a regulator, hose, and adapter to connect to a propane tank. Hit the ground running with no stops at the hardware store!
Anvil High Performance Burner Features:
- Modular legs allow 7, 16, and 24 inch operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24 inch extensions sold separately.
- Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability
- 72,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating!
- Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
- Precision cast aluminum burner will never rust and provides superior flame control.
- Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage.
- Deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions.
- Ultra-high temperature coating.
- Power control knob and adjustment-free operation makes flame control a breeze.
- Supports kettles up to 20 gal!
About Anvil Brewing Equipment
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry. Anvil Brewing Equipment: Inspired by Palmer, Built by Blichmann, and Made for You!
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.