Oxygenate the right way with the Oxygenation Wand from Anvil Brewing! This heavy duty stainless steel wand with integral barb measures 24 in. long and is perfect for adding oxygen to your wort once cooling is complete. It has a sintered stainless steel stone at the bottom so oxygen can bubble through your wort, creating the optimal environment for yeast to thrive, multiply and ferment! Easy to sanitize, this wand is FDA and NSF approved for food contact. This oxygenation kit also comes with an oxygen regulator that can be used with disposable oxygen tanks that can be found at the hardware store. To use, simply soak the hose and wand in sanitizer, connect the flare end of the hose to the included oxygen regulator, place the wand in the bottom of the fermenter, and gradually increase the flow of the regulator until bubbles are visible. Slowly stir for 1 minute per 5 to 10 gallon batch of beer, then turn the regulator off. Your wort is then oxygenated! Simply sanitize and dry thoroughly, and you will be ready for the next use. Get better results from your yeast with proper oxygenation with the Oxygenation Wand from Anvil!
- Heavy duty stainless steel tube with integral barb for easy use and sanitation!
- Wand measures 24 in. in length, ideal for carboys and bucket fermenters alike.
- Improve your beers with proper and sanitary oxygenation!
- 24 in. tube with integral stainless steel diffusion stone
- tubing with flare fitting
- Oxygen regulator for use with disposable oxygen tanks
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Wand Size: 24 in.
- FDA and NSF approved for food contact
About Anvil Brewing Equipment
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry. Anvil Brewing Equipment: Inspired by Palmer, Built by Blichmann, and Made for You!