Introducing the Glycol Chiller from Blichmann Engineering! It is powerful enough to cool up to 6 fermenters at a time. You will need the optional Blichmann Pump and Temp Controller Kit for each vessel you want to chill. These provide you the ability to set individual temperatures for each vessel.
No need for any special wiring, this chiller has a 120VAC power supply to power its 3/8 HP compressor! With an 8 gallon glycol reservoir, you'll have plenty of glycol to go around. with a small footprint and quiet operation, the Blichmann Engineering Glycol Chiller can keep its glycol reservoir temperature range between 23 and 50F. Chill like the professionals with this glycol chiller from Blichmann Engineering!
PROPYLENE GLYCOL NOTE: You will need to purchase the required Propylene Glycol separately. Blichmann recommends their concentrated 2.5 gallon glycol jug (item #GF909G). Just pour the contents of the concentrated glycol into the chiller, top up with water, and you're ready to go!
- Multi-vessel crashing and fermentation temperature control.
- Convenient plug and play temperature controller dock.
- Compatible with up to 6 Pump & Controller Kits (optional).
- Tidy cable and hose management.
- Heavy duty casters (wheels) for easy moving
- Small footprint.
- Quiet operation.
- 8 Gallon Glycol Reservoir
- Compressor: 3/8 HP
- Glycol reservoir temperature controlling range: 23F - 50F
- Power supply: 120VAC
- Power consumption: < 500W
- Dimensions: 16 in x 17 in x 29 in
Cold Crashing Capability:
- 2 - 1 BBL Fermentors
- 4 - 1/2 BBL Fermentors
- 6 - 7 Gal and 14 Gal Fermentors
Fermentation Temperature Control Capability:
- 4 - 1 BBL Fermenters
- 6 - 7 Gal, 14 Gal, and 1/2 BBL Fermenters
*Results based on vessels equipped with insulation at an ambient temperature of 75 Deg Fahrenheit.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.