The Patent Pending QuickCarb™ from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly. And with no chance of accidentally over-carbonating your beer!
QuickCarb Includes the Following Items
- Circulating pump with mounting plate and keg hanging attachment
- Stainless Steel Infusion-T with 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- All necessary QuickConnectors, tubing, and fittings
- Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect
- Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Required DC transformer and plug for the circulating pump
All you need to provide is the beer, ball lock corny keg, CO2 tank and regulator!
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over-carbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation.
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator (Item GF081DR or GF081R) and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
QuickCarb Instructional Video
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.
*California Consumers Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm*