All-grain brewing, the easy way! The Brew Bag can be used for making all-grain beer by simply soaking grains in hot water, removing the grains, and boiling the resulting wort. No expensive second kettles, burners, etc...just a grain bag with a fine mesh for making wort! This bag is designed specifically to fit a 10 gallon round cooler. Just put the bag inside your 10 gallon mash cooler, add strike water and grains, and mash as usual. You can also drain the cooler, adding sparge water on the grains to sparge, or do a no-sparge batch! Get out of extract brewing with this handy Brew Bag!
- Sized specifically for 10 gallon ROUND coolers
- Features 2 in. loops for lifting either by hand or with a pulley system
- Designed to be used again and again (brew after brew)! This is NOT a throw away bag. Clean after each use, and this bag will last you years.
- Can withstand the weight of 100 lbs. of grain!
- Seams are on the outside - no particulates get trapped in the bag
- Straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use
- Can also be used as a hop bag. Must be suspended above the kettle bottom to avoid scorching during the boil!