All-grain brewing, the easy way! The Brew Bag can be used for making all-grain beer by simply soaking grains in hot water, removing the grains, and boiling the resulting wort. No expensive second kettles, burners, etc...just a grain bag with a fine mesh for making wort! This bag is designed specifically to fit a 30 to 42 quart brew kettle (7.5 to 10.5 gallons). Get out of extract brewing with The Brew Bag!
- Sized specifically for 30 to 42 qt. brew kettles (7.5 to 10.5 gallons)
- Features 1 in. wide polypropylene straps for easy pick up with a pulley or hook
- Designed to be used again and again (brew after brew)! This is NOT a throw away bag. Clean after each use, and this bag will last you years.
- Can withstand the weight of 100 lbs. of grain!
- 1 in. wide polypropylene straps for easy pick up with a pulley or hook
- Seams are on the outside - no particulates get trapped in the bag
- Straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use
- Can also be used as a hop bag. Must be suspended above the kettle bottom to avoid scorching during the boil!
- Fits brew kettles in sizes from 30 to 42 quarts (7.5 to 10.5 gallons)
- Outer Diameter: Between 13" and 16"
- Height: Up to 16.5"