All-grain brewing, the easy way! The Brew Bag can be used for making all-grain beer by simply soaking grains in hot water, removing the grains, and boiling the resulting wort. No expensive second kettles, burners, etc...just a grain bag with a fine mesh for making wort! This bag is designed specifically to fit an American sanke keg kettle, or "Keggle" as they are known, with at least an 11" opening. Just put the bag inside your keggle, add strike water and grains, and mash as usual. Get out of extract brewing with The Brew Bag!
- Sized specifically for keggles (half barrel american sanke kegs) with at least an 11" opening
- Tapered bottom design will NOT catch the lip of your keggle opening like many other brew in a bags
- Features 2 in. wide polypropylene straps for easy pick up by hand, or with a pulley and hook
- Designed to be used again and again (brew after brew)! This is NOT a throw away bag. Clean after each use, and this bag will last you years.
- Can withstand the weight of 100 lbs. of grain!
- 1 in. wide polypropylene straps for easy pick up with a pulley or hook
- Seams are on the outside - no particulates get trapped in the bag
- Straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use
- Can also be used as a hop bag. Must be suspended above the kettle bottom to avoid scorching during the boil!