Introducing the BrewCommander from Blichmann Engineering! This top-of-the-line brewhouse controller gives you the ultimate control and flexibility over your brew day! This is the gas/propane model controller for use with gas burners of all kinds. This controller has a touchscreen interface that is intuitive and easy to use! Automate your brewday by programming the controller with automated step mashing, and keep an eye on your additions with boil addition timers. This bad boy is loaded with customizable features and settings that help you to have the ultimate control over your final product. With mash step ramp rate delays, offsets for RIMS and HERMS systems, and alarms, you will get the perfect finished beer with the new BrewCommander!
- Intuitive Touchscreen Interface.
- Keypad Data Entry.
- Advanced Temperature Control Algorithm.
- Automated Step Mashing (up to 5 steps and 9 profiles).
- Boil Addition Timers (up to 7 additions and 9 profiles).
- Integral Pump Switch.
- Lab Grade Precision Thermometer - Superior to RTD's.
- Customizable Settings - Basic and Advanced.
- Mash Step Ramp Rate Delay.
- HERMS / RIMS Offsets.
- Audible Alarms.
- Upgradable Firmware.
- Switchable Between Table and Wall Mounting.
- Includes SparkBox Remote Ignition Module
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.