The Buon Vino MiniJet has been designed with the small quantity winemaker in mind. It is the perfect way for the home hobbyist to produce a wine with a commercial shine. Perfect for the home winemaker who filters 23L (6 Gallons) at a time from kits or basically fresh fruit wines. Its compact design incorporates a self-prime motorized pump capable of filtering up to 23 liters in 15 - 20 minutes. A built in drip tray and drainage tube ensure a no mess, no fuss clean-up job. The triple filter pad design adds a crystal clear, sparkling quality to your wine.
The Mini Jet utilizes three (3) filter pads when in operation (purchased separately). You must use the same micron filter pads for each filter run. Do not mix. We suggest starting with a #1 Coarse pad (item 5272), then going to a #2 Polishing pad (item 5274), and then if needed finishing it off with a #3 Sterile pad (item 5276).
- Designed to filter small homemade amounts of wine (6 gallons or less per filtering session)
- Self-priming pump draws wine from your carboy/demi-john/stainless tank and feeds it through the filters to your destination vessel
- Powered by a standard 110v connection
- Filtering surface: 1200 square cm
- Dimensions: 30 cm (length) x 14 cm (width) x 18 cm (height)
NOTE: MiniJet filter should be used no more then once or twice a week (on average) for filtering 23 liters (6 gallons) of wine in one session. If more filtering is anticipated please consider the Buon Vino SuperJet filter (item 5260).