Bottle your wine the easy way, with the revolutionary Enolmatic Wine Bottle Filler! This Italian bottle filler uses a vacuum pump to pump wine from the carboy or demijohn directly into the bottle, eliminating the need to lift the carboy onto an elevated surface and siphon. What's more, the vacuum pump helps eliminate most oxygen. creating an environment perfect for long term wine stability! Wine can be pumped from up to 12 feet away. The filler can be adjusted to fit almost any size bottle, and shuts off automatically when the wine reaches the perfect level in the bottle. Any excess wine is safely collected in the collection vessel, so no wine goes to waste and no messes are created! The Enolmatic Wine Bottle Filler can be run continuously, and has the ability to bottle up to 200 bottles per hour! To clean, simply run cleaning solution or water through the unit into a few bottles, and you are good to go! If you are a small scale wine maker who doesn't want to bother with all the lifting involved with carboys, the Enolmatic Wine Bottle Filler is the perfect tool to have in your collection!
- Bottle wine without lugging around heavy carboys!
- Vacuum pump eliminates most oxygen during bottling.
- Adjustable bottle filling spout accommodates almost any size bottle and fills to a perfect level!
- Can bottle up to 200 bottles of wine per hour!
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Neck Diameter: From 16 up to 28 mm (0.63 to 1.1 in)
- Bottle Height: From 250 up to 330 mm (9.8 to 13 in)
- Bottle filling unit with collection reservoir
- 5 feet of 1/2 in. feeder line
- Collapsible 1/2 in. intake racking cane