Want to push your beer, wine or coffee with nitrogen or argon, but don't want to invest in an expensive and bulky tank and full-sized regulator? This mini regulator is a high quality regulator for use with kegs on the go! It works with 5/8" UNF threaded gas bulbs and features a 1/4" flared MFL fitting that you can attach a gas ball or pin lock disconnect that can be used on your home brew kegs. It can also be affixed to a 1/4" tailpiece on the gas side of a sanke coupler for use on commercial style kegs, if so desired. Keep an exact pressure applied to the keg with this mini-regulator, which can regulate pressures from 0 to 30 PSI. This model will work with argon, nitrogen or CO2! Nitrogen and argon are ideal for pushing wine or coffee out of a keg! Be the hit of the party without hauling a bunch of bulky equipment around with this mini regulator!
NOTE: This mini regulator is the regulator only, and does not come with a gas bulb, disconnect or tailpiece.
- Solid construction!
- 0-30 PSI mini regulator allows you to keep a consistent pressure on your liquid.
- Allows you to push beer, wine, coffee or other liquids without all the bulky equipment!
- This model can be used with CO2 as well as nitrogen and argon!
- Use with 5/8 in. UNF threaded gas bulbs
- Includes 1/4 in. flared MFL connection
- mini regulator range: 0-30 PSI