Want to setup a draft system for your homebrew or commercially purchased kegs? Then you'll need a quality dependable CO2 tank to make sure you have the appropriate amount of pressure in your lines! These empty 5 lb CO2 cylinders are perfect for homebrew and commercial keg purposes. The aluminum construction is both lightweight, and highly corrosion resistant for wet gases like CO2. They are also very durable and the thick walls resist damage.
Please note: due to federal regulations, we must ship these tanks EMPTY. You can have them filled at your local welding shop, hardware store, OR at a homebrew supply store like Great Fermentations (wink wink)!
- Half Barrel Keg (15.50 Gallon) Serving Capacity: 5 - 7 kegs
- Sixth Barrel Keg (5.23 Gallon) Serving Capacity (most craft beer): 14 - 21 kegs
- Homebrew Keg (5 Gallons) Serving Capacity: 4 - 10 kegs. Assumes you are carbonating with CO2. Highly dependent on target CO2 levels in beer, and your serving pressures.
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) approved
- Highly corrosion-resistant interior and exterior
- Lightweight: up to 40 percent lighter than comparable steel CO2 tanks
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage
- Brushed external surface provides a low-maintenance finish
- Holds up to 5 lbs. of CO2
- Tare Weight (weight when empty): 7.7 lbs. (approximate)
- Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR
- Capacity: 5 lbs. of CO2