Omega Yeast Labs' version of the popular Chico yeast strain, West Coast Ale I is great for use in a wide range of ales! It ferments clean and crisp, and is neutral enough to be used not only in a hoppy pale ale or IPA, but also in blonde ales, porters, stouts...you name it! Highly attenuative with moderate flocculating properties, this strain is a great go-to!
Each pack now contains 150 mL of yeast slurry to enhance the brewer's experience!
- Expect shorter lag phases
- Experience better performance in lower nutrient conditions or inadequate oxygenation
- Reduce off flavors or stalled fermentations from under pitching
- Maintain the same dose of nutrients you've used in the past
- Brew 5 gal (19 L) up to 1.070 OG
ICE PACK INCLUDED
We include complimentary ice packs with ALL liquid yeast orders (if required), but cannot guarantee that the ice packs will stay cold during transit, and thus the yeast can potentially be exposed to hot temperatures. We highly recommend ordering dry yeast during the hot summer months or if you are ordering from a warmer climate. Many times during the winter an ice pack is not needed so we make the determination based on current temperatures and the destination!
|60 - 73F
|150mL of yeast slurry, good for 5 gal (19L) up to 1.070 OG
|73 - 80%