PBW in an easy to use tablet form! This bottle comes with 40 tablets that are 10 grams each. Simply fill the container with water at temperatures ranging from 100F to 160F. Drop in tablet at a dosage rate of 1 tablet per gallon of water, dissolve tablets completely into solution, soak equipment for 15-30 minutes and use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times. Finally, rinse with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution. PBW has long been the standard in cleaning for homebrewers and professionals alike, and now it is available in an easy to use tablet form!
- Simple to use!
- Removes soils from difficult areas
- Effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners and household cleaners.
- Works with a range of temperatures
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Great for kegs, carboys and fermenters