One of the most versatile fermenters on the market! The Flex+ from Spike Brewing is a stainless steel wonder of modern brewing engineering that has several design upgrades from the standard Flex fermenter. It comes with tri-clamp racking arm, tri-clamp butterfly valve, tri-clamp secondary port for optional upgrades and an upgraded high pressure lid and seal that has a pressure capability of 15 PSI! With this pressure rating, you can use this as a fermenter, as well as carbonate directly in the unit or perform pressurized transfers! Add in the TC100 Temp Control Package for the Flex (available with or without heating unit) and you have the perfect solution for all your small-scale fermentation needs.
- 304 stainless steel; 1.2mm (18ga)
- All sanitary welded ports (no-weldless fittings)
- Designed for 2.5 to 6gal batches
- 7gal total capacity
- 15psi working pressure for pressure transfers and brite tank use
- Etched volume markings
- Fully polished finish
15" wide by 21Â¨ tall (to top of 4" TC)
- 4 in. TC modular top port allows for hop additions, temp control coil, top sight glass, etc
- 1.5 in TC port for use with blow off or air lock, blow off cane, pressure manifold, CIP ball, etc
- Stainless band clamp for attaching the completely removable lid for easy cleaning
- 1.5 in. TC racking port with rotatable racking arm
- 1.5 in. TC secondary port for thermometer, sample valve, etc
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.