Get into all grain brewing with the Kettlescreen! This Kettlescreen, affectionately known around here as a rocket tube, is a stainless steel mesh tube with a 1/2 in. male NPT threading on one end. This is a common size for ball valves, and as such works wonders by converting an average cooler into a mash tun for brewing! Simply make sure you have a good seal between the ball valve and the Kettlescreen (we recommend a stainless steel washer and a silicon o-ring), install, and get to brewing! Alternately, this can be fitted to a kettle to help filter out whole leaf hops. While some may favor a false bottom design for a cooler mash tun, we have several employees who started out using the Kettlescreen and swear up and down by them. Check this out for an economical way to get into all-grain brewing!
- Perfect for getting into all grain brewing!
- Stainless steel mesh construction
- Works on a range of cooler types and kettles
- 1/2 in. male NPT threading is compatible with 1/2 in female threaded valves
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Threading: 1/2 in. male NPT
- Length: 12 in.