This filter has been around for years, and is a tried and true product that is loved by home winemakers and small commercial winemakers alike. It will give your wines a sparkle and brilliance that used to be reserved for large commercial wineries. It's self priming pump draws wine from your carboy/demi-john/stainless tank, and feeds it through three filters, then onto your destination vessel. The self-priming pump can also be used to rack wine from one vessel to another by simply bypassing the filter pads.
The Super Jet utilizes three (3) filter pads when in operation (purchased separately). You must use the same micron filter pads for each filter run. Do not mix. We suggest starting with a #1 Coarse pad (item 5262), then going to a #2 Polishing pad (item 5264), and then if needed finishing it off with a #3 Sterile pad (item 5266). If your wine has larger particles, it is recommended to also utilize the Pre-Filter (item 5269) for better results AND to extend the life of the pump.
Stop relying on time and fining agents to get the clarity you want! Get the Super Jet filter today!
- Filter up to 70 gallons an hour
- Perfect for small wineries or home winemakers that are producing more than 40 gallons+ per year
- Self-priming pump draws wine from your carboy/demi-john/stainless tank and feeds it through the filters to your destination vessel
- Powered by a standard 110v connection
- Can also be used for racking your wine from vessel to vessel by simply bypassing the filter pads
- Includes carrying handle
- Dimensions: 49 cm (length) x 26 cm (width) x 46 cm (height)
- Filtering surface 1200 square cm