Devil May Cryo Black IPA - Extract KitItem #: BKA138
- A new black IPA recipe!
- Features a trio of cryo hops for flavor, aroma and dry hop additions!
- Smooth and delicious, with a subtle roastiness that comes from midnight wheat.
4 Gallon Anvil Bucket FermentorItem #: ANV-FV-4GAL
- A 4 gallon bucket fermentor, made of 304 stainless steel.
- Coned bottom, rotating racking arm, and embossed level markings help you to get the most out of your fermentation.
- Incredible durability and functionality at a great pice point!
Canada Malting 2 Row MaltItem #: CM-2ROW
- A 2 row base malt from Canada Malting.
- Contributes a neutral base, likght color, fermentable sugars and great flavor for beers.
- Perfect for use as a base in just about any beer style!
Briess Midnight Wheat MaltItem #: BRS03
- A bitterless black wheat malt from American maltster Briess Malt and Ingredients.
- Contributes dark colors to beer without harshness or astringency, as well as hints of roasted flavor.
- An extremely smooth black malt, midnight wheat is perfect for use to add dark coloring to beer without any harshness!
Best Malz Spelt MaltItem #: BZ-SPEL
- A spelt malt from German maltster Best Malz.
- A malted cereal grain, spelt malt can produce a light and slightly cloudy wort that promotes good digestion and health.
- Can be used to make unique mult-grain beers and in conjunctin with wheat to make all sorts of wheat beers.
Best Malz Smoked (Rauch) MaltItem #: BZ-SMOK
- A smoked malt from German maltster Best Malz.
- Used as a base for German style rauchbiers and distillates, as well as to add smoked character to beers.
- Perfect for a range of smoked beers!
Best Malz Melanoidin MaltItem #: BZ-MELA
- A melanoidin malt from German maltster Best Malz.
- Used to add color and malt complexity to beers.
- Perfect for use in a range of German beers, or whenever more malt complexity and color are desired!
Best Malz Chit MaltItem #: BZ-CHIT
- A chit malt from German maltster Best Malz.
- Used to promote foam formation and stability in beers.
- Perfect for use in all beer styles to promote head retention and balance in beers!
Bairds Maris Otter MaltItem #: BD-MOPA
- Maris Otter base malt from UK maltster Bairds.
- Used as a base malt in a wide range of beers, Maris Otter has a richer bread character than standard pale malt.
- Perfect for use in almost any beer style, including pale ale, IPA, ambers, reds, milds, browns, porters and stouts!
Strawberry Puree, 49 ozItem #: 3356
A strawberry puree made with no additives or preservatives, used in beer or in the winemaking process.$26.99
Comet Hop Pellets, 1 ozItem #: GF1002
- An American hop developed for bittering use.
- Imparts a "wild American" character to beers, with lots of grapefruit character and some grass aromas.
- While classified as a bittering hop, more brewers are using it as a late addition for citrus and grapefruit character!
Cryo LupuLN2, Simcoe Hop Pellets, 1 ozItem #: 2228A
- A concentration of Simcoe resin and aromatic compounds in a convient hop pellet form!
- Gives you a ton of hop flavor and aroma without the plant material and associated astringency!
- Twice the resin content of traditional hop pellets - use at half the rate!