Winexpert continues to raise the bar each year with its LE program, and LE17 is no different. This year, Winexpert is proud to bring you five delectable wine kits designed with upcoming wine trends in mind that will appeal to every wine lover! With varietals sourced from classic growing regions across the globe, these wine kits bring the very best that the terrior and nuance of these regions has to offer. Make truly unique and unforgettable wines with this year's Limited Edition selections!
PRE-ORDER BY: December 4th, 2017
Pre-Order More and Save
Pre-Order multiple LE17 kits and save more. You can mix and match different kits or get more of the one you like! Discount will be reflected during checkout.
- Two Kits: Extra $10 OFF
- Three Kits: Extra $15 OFF
- Four Kits: Extra $30 OFF
Australian Petit Ruby Cabernet, Winexpert Limited EditionItem #: 3274-18
- A beautiful blend from the Riverland in southern Australia.
- Combines Petit Verdot with Ruby Cabernet to make an exceptional wine!
- Vanilla, dark berry and plum flavors complemented by black pepper spiciness make this a truly unique wine!
South African Chardonnay Chenin Blanc, Winexpert Limited EditionItem #: 3275-18
- A fabulous blend of Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc from South Africa's Rawsonville wine growing region.
- Combines the buttery character of Chardonnay with the citrus acidity of the region's premier grape, Chenin Blanc!
- Full fruit flavors of baked apple, citrus and peach make this a refreshing wine by itself or paired with seafood dishes.
New Zealand Merlot, Winexpert Limited EditionItem #: 3276-18
- A wonderful Merlot wine from New Zealand's oldest wine growing region.
- A soft yet rich Merlot, full of ripe fruit flavors and dark oak spiciness!
- Flavors of spice, mocha and licorice combine with ripe fruit and pair beautifully with slow roasted lamb and beef, as well as cheeses such as gouda and smoked cheddar.
Spanish Milagro Blanco, Winexpert Limited EditionItem #: 3277-18
- A delicious blend of three grape varietals from central Spain's La Mancha region!
- Combines the unique characteristics of Muscat, Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc grapes into one incredible wine!
- Notes of passion fruit and white flower on the nose, melon, lime and grass on the palate, with a finish of delectable honey.
Italian Negroamaro with Grape Skins, Winexpert Limited EditionItem #: 3278-18
- A beautiful Italian wine with grape skins!
- A classic varietal grown in the heel of Italy's boot, Negroamaro is a complex and delicious wine that pairs well with Italian food and grilled meats.
- Complex and delicious, this dry red wine has aromas and flavors of spice, berries and fresh fruit.