- A refreshing and crisp dry white wine!
- Filled with flavors and aromatics of apple, peach citrus and honeydewl.
- A delicious wine that pairs well with light foods, peppered white fish, and creamy cheeses.
Item #: 3163Availability: In Stock
Item #: 3165Availability: In Stock
- A smooth and velvety white wine!
- Filled with fruity flavor and aromatics of apple and pear.
- A delicious wine that pairs well with cream sauces and light cheeses.
Item #: 3127Availability: In Stock
- A delicious wine from Chile!
- Filled with honeydew, gooseberry and peach aromas and flavors!
- A delicious wine that pairs well with seafood, pork and chicken dishes!
Item #: 3232Availability: In Stock
- A delicious blended wine from Australia!
- Filled with the fruity and floral flavor and aromatics of apple, passion fruit, rose petals and lychee.
- A delicious wine that pairs well with spiy foods and Asian cuisine.
Item #: 3587Availability: In Stock
- A refreshing and crisp white wine from Washington state!
- Filled with fruity flavor and aromatics of apple, peach and rose petal.
- A delicious wine that pairs well with spicy foods.
Aromas of robust blackberry, peppercorns, and smoked meat highlight this full-bodied yet smooth on the palate Shiraz from the South Australian Barossa Valley. This big Shiraz will pair well with equally rich foods that stand up to its big aromas and flavors. A true keeper that you can cellar for many years to come.Item #: 3107Availability: In Stock
A classic Cabernet that is full bodied, sweet and spicy on the nose, fruit forward berry flavors, and rich velvety tannins. Pairs great with a marinated ribeye steakItem #: 3571Availability: In Stock
Ruby red color with silky flavors of red berries, spice, and plum. Pairs great with roasted duck breast or beef burgundyItem #: 3572Availability: In Stock
Crimson color with aromas of ripe berries, with sweet plum and black fruit on the palate. Great with hearty meat dishes, lamb, or herbed pork tenderloin.Item #: 3570Availability: In Stock
An example of Winexpert's commitment to quality when presenting a classic wine. Share with friends over hearty dinners.Item #: 3191Availability: In Stock
The single most widely-planted wine grape in the world, it is the Australians who boast the biggest, boldest, most easily identifiable version.Item #: 3580Availability: In Stock
This popular blend combines the plump, fruity, earlier ageing Merlot grape with the robust Cabernet Sauvignon grape for a powerful match.Item #: 3253Availability: In Stock