- Perfect for American and English-style IPAs and pale ales!
- Gives a unique character and better body than some more neutral ale strains.
- The perfect yeast for use in making delicious, juicy and fruity New England IPAs!
Our liquid yeast selection from White Labs offers home brewers an some truly unique strains that you just can't find with dry yeast. Expand your brewing horizons today with some White Labs yeast!
Item #: WLP095Availability: In Stock
Item #: WLP085Availability: In Stock
- A yeast blend used in the production of English and British style ales.
- Produces a complex beer with moderate fruitiness and a mineral-like quality.
- Drier than some English yeast strains yet still retains very good flocculation properties.
White Labs' version of the classic and versatile American ale strain that can create a myriad of incredible beers. Now available in the PurePitch packaging!Item #: WLP001Availability: In Stock
A classic English strain that is highly flocculant, creating incredibly clear beers. Now available in the PurePitch packaging!Item #: WLP002Availability: In Stock
High alcohol tolerance, high attenuation and quick fermentation are the hallmarks of this very versatile yeast strain!Item #: WLP090Availability: In Stock
Item #: WLP630Availability: In Stock
- A blend of a German weizen yeast and a culture of Lactobacillus.
- Makes light and refreshing beers with lactic sourness.
- Perfect for Berliner Weisse beers, but can also make for other interesting sour styles of beer.
Item #: WLP665Availability: In Stock
- A blend of yeast and bacteria perfectly formulated to mimic the sours of West Flanders.
- Makes complex sour ale with deep stone fruit characteristics.
- A great blend for making sours, most notably Flanders reds and browns.
A powerful yeast with an alcohol tolerance of 25%!Item #: WLP099Availability: In Stock
Item #: WLP670Availability: In Stock
- A blend of an American farmhouse yeast strain and brettanomyces.
- Produces Belgian-inspired beers with moderate sourness and complexity.
- A great blend for use in the production of American interpretations of Belgian farmhouse ales, saisions, and other Belgian-inspired beers.
Item #: WLP644Availability: In Stock
- A saccharomyces strain of yeast that is similar in character to brettanomyces.
- Makes incredibly fruity, funky beers that are well-attenuated.
- Good for a range of beer styles where fruity and funky characteristics are desired.
Item #: WLP840Availability: In Stock
- An American lager strain from White Labs, purportedly from the Budweiser brewery.
- Makes clean lager beers with little sulfer and diacetyl produced during fermentation.
- Perfect for all kinds of American lagers, as well as Vienna lagers.
Item #: WLP838Availability: In Stock
- A southern German lager yeast strain from White Labs.
- Produces clean lager beers and can help accentuate malt complexity, with good clearing properties.
- Perfect for malty lagers beers.